We're also looking for a our very own in house social media specialist to ensure that our online content reflects the vision, talent and hard work of our artists and supporting creatives, allowing the musicians to focus on making the best music possible without distractions.
- Posting and scheduling posts to online platforms, mostly Instagram & Facebook.
- Engaging with our online audiences.
- Capturing media content to be used online.
- Monitoring and facilitating organic growth of our online audience.
- Ensuring that all media is synchronised across platforms in a timely manner to meet release & promotional deadlines.
- Researching and implementing new methods to optimise our current operations.
The ideal candidate must be up to date on the latests methods and techniques to promote growth across platforms. Must be competent with both smartphones and computers, and must be able to commute to our Wolverhampton recording studio from time to time (Other than this, tasks can be completed remotely). Excellent spelling is a must, however must also be able to tap in to the hip hop culture with ease.